631 S Santa Fe Ave View on Google Maps
Vista, CA 92083
Guadalupe Brewery started with Raúl Dejú's passion for brewing beer in 2004. A fortunate happenstance of a friendship combined with his love of Mexico to culminate in the founding of Cerveceria Guadalupe in the Valle de Guadalupe, known as the wine country of Mexico. Starting in a small space on a winery property in the town of Francisco Zarco, Raúl and his partners founded the first craft brewery in the Valle.
He soon began brewing beers influenced by local flavors as varied as honey, Mexican chocolate and vanilla along with the standard barley, hops and yeast. A few years later with wife and partner Lisa by his side, Raúl started brewing in Carlsbad, and developing a following for well-balanced delicious beers across a broad variety of styles. Guadalupe Brewery Tap House / Cerveceria opened in downtown Vista in April 2019.
Located on South Santa Fe, the Tap House is inspired by Guadalupe Brewery’s beginnings in Mexican wine country with an eclectic mix of rustic and modern, like Mexico itself. Spacious and comfortable, the Tap House is the perfect location to watch the renovation and rejuvenation of downtown Vista.
- Trivia Thursday
Thursday, Mar 23, 2023 6:30pm
- Trivia Thursday
Thursday, Mar 30, 2023 6:30pm
If you are a business owner and want to update your business listing, please Contact Us
- Don Felipe's Mexican Bakery613 S Santa Fe Ave (165 feet NW)
- Mariscos El Pacifico702 S Santa Fe Ave (342 feet SE)
- Partake GastroPub721 S Santa Fe Ave (438 feet SE)
- 508 Tavern508 S Santa Fe Ave (796 feet NW)
- Vista Vacuum & Sewing Co.621 S Santa Fe Ave (41 feet NW)
- The House Skate Shop637 S Santa Fe Ave (65 feet S)
- Pick Pocket Mfg.637 S. Santa Fe Ave. (67 feet S)
- Tire Pros Vista636 S Santa Fe Ave (83 feet E)
- Vista Village Shopping Center Parking behind Cinepolis (0.4 miles NW)
- City Parking Lot at S Citrus Ave and E Broadway S Citrus Ave (0.5 miles NW)
- Vista Village Shopping Center Parking near Frazier Farms and225 Vista Village Drive (0.5 miles W)
- City Parking Lot at Michigan Ave and Main Street Michigan Ave (0.5 miles NW)