170 Eucalyptus Ave View on Google Maps
Vista, CA 92084
Co-working is a creative office space providing a cost effective yet attractive style of working in a shared environment. Although you are working independently, you now have the ability to enjoy networking and collaborating with other entrepreneurs, small businesses and startups.
Why we are so unique!
The Film Hub will be a unique co-working space that will be designed to support content creators. This 12,000 Sq ft facility will be providing co-working desks and private office space with conference rooms. BUT In addition this space will also have the following amenities:
Professional soundstages, foley stage, podcast/audio recording room, editing/control room, screening & casting areas and even a kitchen set for cooking programs.
THE GAME CHANGER:
When you become a member you accrue credits towards using these amenities. cutting your cost for production. Members will easily reserve space by using an app.
Every corner of the facility will be designed for capturing images for any of your production needs. Imagine the production value you gain by having access to a facility like this!
Who is this Co-working space available to?
Your business does NOT need to be involved in the film or TV industry to be a member and benefit from all of these amenities.
Every business needs marketing media. Now you can produce all of your audio and video needs in your own office building.
With a network of video and marketing professionals working under the same roof, assistance is just steps away.
The Hub will foster the development of new business relationships enabling industry professionals and others to collaborate, network and enjoy a productive and creative environment. Social events and training opportunities will be offered giving the next generation of young entrepreneurs an opportunity to learn and grow.
If you are a business owner and want to update your business listing, please Contact Us
- Best Pizza & Brew230 S. Santa Fe Ave. (211 feet W)
- Pepper Tree Frosty270 S Santa Fe Ave (296 feet SW)
- Danny's Donuts102 Eucalyptus Ave (324 feet SW)
- The Vistonian Venue306 S. Santa Fe Ave. (360 feet S)
- Vista Flower Shop102 Eucalyptus Ave (242 feet SW)
- North County Janitorial Supply147 E Broadway (275 feet NW)
- B & B Liquor141 E Broadway (360 feet NW)
- Standards: A Record Store216 E Broadway (434 feet NW)
- Vista Village Shopping Center Parking behind Cinepolis (695 feet SW)
- City Parking Lot at S Citrus Ave and E Broadway S Citrus Ave (794 feet NE)
- City Parking Lot at Michigan Ave and Main Street Michigan Ave (965 feet N)
- Vista Transit Center101 Olive Avenue (0.2 miles NW)